SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER. Contact us for support at 617.825.9750.
Thursday, August 10, 10am-11am
Zoom information will be provided after you register
Join Mass Union on August 10 to share your Stewardship and Success Stories! While there are many challenges for Local Tenant Organizations in public housing, there has also been a lot of success and stewardship. Residents live on the property 24/7 and often take important steps to care for the buildings and the community. Residents:
- Clean hallways and common areas
- Plant gardens and maintain outdoor areas
- Organize formal and informal social gatherings
- Help each other with rides and other support
- Read more in Mass Union’s 2006 Stewardship Report
When residents work together, they can accomplish all this and more. LTOs have won:
- Better maintenance and sanitation
- New kitchens and bathrooms
- Respectful treatment
- And more!
Join us to lift up and celebrate these and other successes!
— Registration is now closed —